The Bommarito Group transforms spaces to boost functionality, productivity, and well-being within your environment. Our innovative and vibrant interior spaces have distinguished us as a go-to source for award-winning design in Central Texas.
Good design starts with an understanding of project requirements—from institutional standards and engineering needs to the daily workflow of those using the space. We explore and understand your corporate culture, brand, business plan, and operational processes to create a productive, energized, and comfortable workplace.
- Architectural Floor Plans & Elevations
- Architectural Millwork & Details
- Lighting Design & Coordination
- Telecommunication, IT, Security Review & Coordination
- Mechanical, Electrical, & Plumbing Systems Review & Coordination
- Accessibility Reviews
- Professional Services Coordination
- Cost Comparison Studies
Interior Design converges and engages all sensory perceptions to compliment any built envirnonment. Spatial shape and volume, texture, color, pattern, sound, light, and furnishings all support the overall project and contribute to the successful achievement of design goals.
- Furnishings, Fixtures & Equipment Selection and Specification
- Material Selection & Coordination
- Color Coordination
- Art Investment Recommendations
- Signage, Accessory & Plant Recommendations
- Door & Hardware Selection
- Window Treatment
- Presentation Boards, Perspectives, Renderings &
Function, style, performance, budget and ergonomics are all paramount when executing a spatial transformation. For corporate and public facilities, we strongly focus on corporate standards and quality purchasing agreements.
Project management is more than just minding a budget and schedule. It is understanding the environment you wish to occupy when the professional designers, contractors, and service providers leave, and guiding that vision to fruition accurately and efficiently. It is inclusive of:
- Due Diligence
- Project Justification
- Goal Setting
- Contract Documentation
- Contract Administration
- Furniture Selection
- Move Coordination
- Maintenance Manual Completion